2.04.2009

picture perfect

I love photography, none of the ' lets pose and make this look natural' shit , I love spontaneous caught in the moment pictures .

So when i was browsing the Internet around Christmas I came across this camera called the Diana + camera. Made in the 1960's in Hong Kong, the camera is made entirely out of plastic , and costing about a dollar at the time. It was soon discontinued, but in the 1970's it came back in demand. Its soft dreamy , blurry , colour saturated pictures are ones you fall in love with as soon as you see them.



As soon as i read that , I had to have this camera. I told my mom about it right away hoping i'll get it Christmas morning( my dad doesn't believe in putting his credit card on the Internet . he thinks the Russians will take our money) . So when i opened it i screamed , best present ever.

Everyone needs this camera, its like 50 bucks with unbelievable results http://www.lomography.com/







worth every penny.

emily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FOLLOW US!

Follow us!

+