3.12.2009

Benefits

so me and Sam were talking last night about doing more make- up posts ,
as you see her obsession with black mine is the more Au natural route.
I don't really like make up. I'm very basic.
BUT
i only use two companies. Benefits and MAC.

why?

well i used to have perfect skin up till i was 18, then a teenage crisis struck me and all hell broke loose on my face. soooo my mother went out and bought me MAC foundation...and it saved me.

I am not kidding.
so now i will be forever indebted to MAC , they saved my face.

MAC foundation is oil free which is key, like alot of products say oil free. but trust , they aren't!
and Benefits i just love cause they have the best bronzer/ blushes/ creames i think on the market.


My picks:


Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15
Liquid eye liner
10
high beam CORAlista(new!!)

emily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FOLLOW US!

Follow us!

+