3.12.2009

Let's be realistic

As much as I would love to wear sandals and dresses all summer long, I will be in BC all summer, and most likely (except when it is raining) be skateboarding every day. And I have broken way to many sandals trying to avoid wearing shoes when I skate.

1. Erin Wasson does it pretty damn good.

2. Basically, I will be wearing denim shorts all summer long.

3. I want to buy lots of light basic Ts and blouses. I'm sure I can pull off wearing dresses too, If I throw some shorts on underneath


That Alexander Wang backpack would be IDEAL

4. Not gonna stray from the vans eras.


AND how amazing are those helmets!
I was in Halifax all last summer, and they weren't kidding around with the helmet law. It kind of sucked, oh well.
(shopbop, refinery29,oaknyc,UO,shopstyle)

Samantha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FOLLOW US!

Follow us!

+